Saturday, June 27, 2009

Canteen day.

Yea..It is Saturday.

No need to wake up so early..
No need to prepare breakfast..
No need to iron uniform..
No need rush to jetty..
No need wait for the bus...

Yea..say NO to all the routine works..

As my little shao ye needs to go to school to collect his result, i follow him.
This year organizer of the canteen day is rangers.^^V.
Just spend RM3.00 for the food.
ahaha. because I'm really out of money.

thanks for those food.

meet :~
my honey(sio ching) - She will go to KL tonight. I will miss you. T.T
38 ly wei - You are still the same. keypo + 38
Sin Yong - You are still the same. leng lui.
Shuang Yew - You really boh liong xim. Din notice me.
Jia Qi - You really very friendly.
Yen Ming, Robert......say HI..
....
..
.








canteen day



me, honey, sin yong



38 po, me, honey, sin yong

No comments: