Sunday, July 5, 2009

Belated Birthday celebration

Date : 3-7-2009
Time : 6.00pm
Venue : Redbox, Gurney Plaza.
People : Elvira (Birthday girl), Sylvia, Jas, Naomi.

Our 1st destination is VIOR.
As Elvira has a discount card specially for Birthday Baby.
Get a pants there.
The college entire really make me crazy.
As I don't have much long pants.
Need to get some long pants and not all the pants can suit me because of my height...T.T.


Having our dinner at there + singing session.
It is a buffet. The food there seem attractive.


Jas with Food. =P


The dessert.

Food.


Jas & Sylvia.





Elvira & Sylvia

Opps. It is really not enough time for us.
A bit rush.
I can't fully enjoy in both singing and eating session.
**Ms.Jas can't stop eating. geng.



Uptown girl.



Stop it.!!!!!!! =P


A present from 6 of us to her.






***************************************************************
The next day.
Due to some reason.
Ms.Elvira refused to go to work.
She wants to go Queensbay. =]


Our lunch + dinner.




Tom Yam Soup.

Get nothing from there, except a delicious + cheap meal.^^V

Reach jetty at 9pm, daddy drops mummy at Econsave.
Then we go to kopi tiam here my little shao ye's tuition center.
haiz..I'm quite exhausted. Almost fall asleep at there.
Really can't hang around in Econsave anymore.
Sorry mum, leave you alone but you seem quite enjoy.

No comments: