Saturday, September 19, 2009

Switch from "exam" mood to "holidays" mood

Hurray.!!!!
Finally finished the sickening + disgusting exam.
The day I waiting for.^^V


Spend all my time dating with Mr.Books.
Opps. It's really my nightmare.
stress + depress.
It makes me mad.
It makes me down.
It makes me crazy.
It makes me exhausted.
It makes me totally out of my control.
Maybe I can't find a suitable way to release it.


During the day before exam,
It's really torturing me.
I can't really sleep well..
Maybe I'm too stress.?
Maybe I haven't well prepared to fight for it.?
My heart keep pounding.
Feel like I'm going to get a heart attack anytime.
The thing I read keep floating out and flying here and there.
Anyone can help me.?
I'm really need somebody to listen to me.
But I know everyone feels pressure as well.
So the only thing I do to is Sing Out Loud.


Thanks for all those that support me.
Especially babi
Even a simple message with a +u and good luck.
I feel warm and touch.
It gives me some motivation.
Thanks for my ji muis that listening to my "bitter water".
Well, I know.
I'm good in complaining this and that.


This exam period I have already slim down 1.5kg.
Should I happy for that.? lols.


Everything is over.
What I can do now is pray for it. =]
Planning to spend my holidays in front of pc,
with all those movies that I wanted to watch before...
bla bla bla..
Hopefully I will be able to finish all.
Or else, I'm outdated.
ahah.


Airplanes are flying here and there.
I didn't put any hopes on that.
I know the plan not as smooth as what we predicted.
so just let it.

The day after the exam.
I'm still unable to switch my mood from stressful study mood to relaxing holidays mood.
I need sometimes to accept it.
But I just spent about 30 minutes to do that.

Go to Redbox.
I'm really enjoy it.
Singing like nobody,
sorry if my singing torture both of your ears.
ahha.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha!!!!!! ur sound really really bad...... opps..... less a word..... 'not bad'..... hehe.... especially is slow song..... ahha

stephin said...

that anonymous is me.... haha

n@omi said...

ahaha. swt. i tot siapa tu. ZzZZ. Dun perli me la. T.T

Ean said...

wei~i "mad at you" lol..i like tat song when we sing..so funny XD

n@omi said...

yayay. laugh till my perut sakit. lols. nx time still gt chance. 1st session is sing slow song. at last sing hot song. i vy high. haha.