Sunday, October 4, 2009

Simple + Short holidays.

The 1st semester break start from 21.9.09-4.10.09.
That means 2day is the last day of my holidays.
Basically the life in holidays is..

watching series movie.
facebook-ing.
Chatting.
Sleeping.
Working.
Doing housework.
Dreaming.
Thinking.

Many thing can come out with conclusions after spending to think about them.


Actually I feel the holidays' life is meaningless for me.
ahahah.
Feel bored and lonely.
Every day keep thinking and thinking.
My brain gona explode.
I prefer the life in college although very tired.
At least got people chit-chatting with me. lols..
I'm very ks mia.xD

Last Wednesday hanging out with 3 group of friends.

1st destination meet Y.J, K.E, Daniel and Arron.
They bring me to a coffee shop and a chinese Restaurant.
The food there is delicious but the price is so expensive.
=.=
Thanks to Y.J and K.E for the mocha and the chinese mee.




2nd destination meet L.W, S.C, C.S, S.Y, Desmond, Vivian, P.P, S.P, C.H,M.J. at QueensBay.
so happy to meet all of them.
They change a lots.
All become leng zai and leng lui jor.
M.J got gf d.
Unbelievable.
haha.











Thursday hang out with my darling May May.
Long time We didn't hang out together as our time not match at all.
sobx.
Finally got chance d.
We are almost crazy when see there is 70% discount in Parkson.
Chat for the whole day about our past story.
and watch "The Ugly Truth".
not bad la. but a bit yellow.
I'm just 18 nia.xD

The last destination is meet Elvira and Ah Cheng at foverever 21.
Phew, I nyaris become shopoholic.
=.=
At last I'm still able to back to normal.

and yesterday attend my X what relatives' wedding dinner.
Our relationship is too far.
As we never meet each other before.
Actually I'm quite tired that day.
Whole table just all my uncles.
I'm the youngest 1. haha.
That day is mooncake festival.
so sweet.
How I wish I can spend the mooncake festival night with my lover.
ahahah..

I was waiting for the past 14 days.
yet I didn't get anything.
A bit disappointed.
Bur is ok.
I'm still can accept it.




No comments: