Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Yesterday was not my day.!!!!

Oh no..It was not my day. It was an evil day.lols.
There was a cold drizzle of rain,
the atmosphere was murky, it was a melancholy day.
Due to my laziness,
although I brought umbrella yet I didn't even have the intention to use it.
and I didn't even brought jacket.
End up, I shivered with the cold the damp air brings.

I do not like damp climate early in the morning.
I found my mobile phone almost dropped when I ran toward the bus stop.
Gosh..I almost cried when I realized it.
This was my carelessness. =.=

Next, when I reached college, I was so excited.
Because later I was going to Gurney with Elvira to get something.
Reached college at 8.30am.
I needed to wait till 11.00am.
The time past as slow as tortoise, felt bored.
Anyone can come and accompany me.?
While I was waiting, I received a bad news.
It was really a bad news to me.
"Today lecture cancel."
Oh no..I didn't know what should I do.
Felt hopeless..Anyone can lend me a hand.?
Kept calling Ms.Elvira.
She didn't accept. I almost called 10times d.
Every time called till to voice massage.
I was so nervous.
Should I wait at college.?
Should I go to find BP.?
Or should I go back by bus.?
End up, I decided to walk to Bao Ping's hostel.

Finally, Ms.Elvira answered the call.
Everything back to smooth.
Headed to Gurney Plaza.
We straight away went to Redbox.
Redbox again.lols.
But I felt that this time was worth it.
RM9.++ included a drinks, a main meal, a sweet soup and 3 hours +.






Yuhuuu..Let sing out loud.
However, I felt that the sound system got problem.
I couldn't go into the situation.lols.
At the end, we found out there was the key problems. =.=

The next was shopping session.
Nothing happened there.
And I got all the things I want with no regret.^^V.

A call calling from mum.
She asked me to phone her when I reached bus stop.
However, when I reached, I kept calling.
But the person keep saying
" The number you called is not in service." =.=
End up, I walked back.

The uncle told me that my mum go out already.
Oh no..What should I do.?
I can't get her through phone.
I worried that she will wait at there for long.
End up, I walked back to find her.
Luckily I managed to find her.
If not I will be crazy..





No comments: