Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year

These are all the activities during my Chinese New Year.
I'm here to thanks to all those who wish me Happy Chinese New Year.
I'm so sorry if I didn't reply any of your message.


The 1st day of Chinese New Year.


Gambling. I lost about my 1 day salary. heart pain.
They bully the only granddaughter of ah ma. =.=
Don't even try this game if you are kiam siap just like me.xD


Family In Red.


The 2nd day of Chinese New year
Due to nothing for us to do, camera shooting with my cousin.
This is the only cousin I can communicate with, the rest busy accompany their bfs.
=.=










My nephew. He is shy.
I don't like he call me as "ah ee"..sob.

Conversation between aunts and uncles.
They : Wah, long time no see. sui ki lo.
Me: ~~~smile~~~
They: Where you study.?
Me: Tarc
They: After that go where for degree.?
Me: Utar, perhaps.
They: Got bf ah boi.? Why didn't him back to show us.?
Me: Oh...bo la bo la.
They: Nvm. We intro eng tao & uhh lui for you.
Me: errrrrrrrrrr....~~~~smile~~~~


**Every year the same topics. swt.


Third day
Hanging out with my little bro, Jue Qi and Ming Xun.
Thanks Ming Xun for fetching us.
Thanks didi for the lunch.
Thanks Jue Qi for the photo.



Fourth Day

Have lunch at boss's house.
This is the last year I work with them.
Thanks a lots. =)


Ah wei Kor.

Ah Yan.

After that, go for a movie with May May.
Percy Jackson & The lightning Theif.
Woooo...awesome. He is so handsome. Fall for him. lols.

Fifth day
Stop all the activities. Recharge my battery.
I'm too tired.
I just want to date with my laptop, bear bear and my bed.
The feel of staying at home is excellent.

Sixth day
Due to the 38 aunty can't attend the gathering on tomorrow,
Due to the communication problems,
Due to bla bla bla..
Blaming each other..haha.

We used to argue with each other when secondary school.
The people around thought we are childish, but we enjoy being of that.
She always fall asleep, and my job is to wake her up.
She knows most of my secrets I think. =D




Seventh day
Another gathering again at Bloggers Cafe.






Eighth Day
End of Holidays.
Pack all my thing.
Is time to shift my mood to College's life. =.=
Tomorrow the result will be announced.
Just cross our fingers and pray for that.

Wish all of us will get the good result.

No comments: