Monday, March 8, 2010

a body without a soul.??

A body without a soul, is it a ghost.?
Ya. I'm the ghost this few days.
Every day in the situation of blur.

Is it my soul away from my body.?
Or may be I didn't even use my heart in getting the things done.?
wake up please.
I do not want to be blur anymore.
Start from now, I will find back my soul, my heart and my feelings.
Stop thinking of all the nonsense things that disturb my life.
Or else I might be regret of being late.


1 week to retail management test.
2 weeks to assignments dateline.
3 weeks to company laws test.
4 weeks for revision week.
5 weeks for final exam.



There is a will, there is a way.




***Feel want to eat cheese cake from secret recipe..this has been 1 year I never eat..
I miss it so much..=(
hmm..will get myself one after the test.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
I WANT YOGUART CHEESE. ^^v.





No comments: