Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Complicated.

Currently I'm in the situation that...
I don't know how to say..
Maybe " Oh my God" is the best to describe it.

The moment I receive the offer letter from Utar,
I was shocked. It is too fast and out of my expectation.
The feeling is so complicated.
Happy mixed with nervous.

Happy - I'm gonna go to new environment.
I'll start the life of being independent.
Suddenly feel that my room is the warmest place for me.

Nervous- The day is getting nearer, and I feel that I will miss everything much.
I know people though that I was an independent girl.
I'm so sorry to tell that actually I'm not.

Not to say so, the feeling is too complicated that I don't know how to express.
I know someone will know is the feeling.=)
Anyways, let's pray that everything will be fine there.
Be optimistic.

Argh..Wonder why I will get sick during the law test.
The previous semester also the same.
aikx..I scare to fall sick as I really hate to take medicine.
The smell and the taste really disgusting. >,<
and I hate to get the consultation from doctor.
Because it really so expensive and sometimes I will fell that quite a waste.=.=
The smell of the clinic..Oh my God.
It will make me vomit.



The picture drawn by my lili bie.
Although it was long time ago but it really works when I refused to take medicine.
I know you hate it too.
















***Finally I clearly know what is going on.
I will tell myslef not to put all the hopes.
I will become strong start from this moment.
It ain't the worst but it is the bad feel for me.


No comments: