Sunday, April 4, 2010

Incident.

Finally I'm fully recover from sickness.
Oh no..It really torture me.
All I can eat is porridge and salty egg.
I'm purely Asian.
I need rice.
No rice = No energy. ahaha.
So happy when the day I can eat rice.
The feeling is so great.=)
***************************************************************
This had been years I didn't go to cheng beng.
Perhaps I can say that I only go once or twice.
Hmm..because all my uncles and aunt will tumpang my car.
My dad said that he can't bring us along.=(
Finally this year I get the chance.
Sigh..seem like every year we need to face the problem.
We were the earliest and we need to wait for all.
We are trying our best to keep ourselves patience.
We are worried about the traffic jams, parking lots...bla...
Nobody even care about that.Skip.~~~
Out of my expectation, I met JJ there.
***********************************************************
1 week to go for my final.
My parents are discussing about all the thing about degree.
I know they worry about me as I never leave home for such a long time.
I know they will miss me.
After all, nobody will going to help them to do all those housework.
Hmm..I will do all before I go to kampar.
***********************************************************
Everyone is going to shake their legs after this week.
But for us.?
This is the final war to go.
All we need to do is fight for the war and cross our fingers to pray for that.
But seriously I haven't ready my mood and my weapon to fight for the war.

I wish that everyone around me will graduate together with me.
I believe that they can, and I can meet them in convocation soon. =)
********************************************************************

Sometimes, I just easily get into emo just because of some small matter.
And I will back to normal in a short period of time.
Sound weird.
Something come into my mind and stop me from thinking too much when I emo.
Be OPTIMISTIC.!!!!!!

No comments: