Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Brand New Me.

Seem when I have the courage to change a new hairstyle.?
I am so conscious about what people comment about my look.
haha.

I think aunty Linda can't tahan my hairstyle. haha.
She felt that just a waste as I just tighten my hair.
So she bring me to OS hair salon to cut my hair.
goshh. This cost me. $. opps.
Sobx. I am so worried about that when the hairstylist take out her scissors.
and she didn't even plan to do straightening for me.
Seriously, I really don't like my curly hair.
However, they envy about that. swt.

At last, I choose to accept it.
Hmm. 1 week later, finally I can accept.
ha...
She ask me for dying hair.
I am so fickle minded about that.
Should I dye.? or just leave it.?

Finally I choose to have a try.
but...
now...
I cant really accept it.
Comment from my bro.~ Just like a lion.
Comment from Yinn ~ Just like a doll.
sobx. =<




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lion or doll? pang xim! i wont pengsan eh la! hahahahahaha...........