Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine


Haiz..my valentine just pass like that.
Went to Hatyai with my boss and all the salesgirls.
Actually I not really want to go.
I am very confused the day before I go.
Yes.? No.?
Finally I choose YES. I GO.
Simply pack my thing and go to bed.

The next day, depart early in the morning.
I am still at my dreamland.aikx.
Dreaming + Blur. Still feel sleepy.
I miss my bed la.=.=
Suddenly receive a phone call.ahaha.
hmm. I really make me get spirit.
Haha. Whole journey cant sleep at all.xD
The incident that irritated me is my phone low battery + the plug at there not suitable at all.
I'm gonna crazy d. Swt.



The 1st destination. at Perlis. I still manage to get children ticket.
I think the guy mata sepek d.xD













Winter Sonata. haha.xD



Our hotel.
Lee Garden Plaza Hotel.








My dinner. Mango rice. hmm. yammy.

Naomi Ying

Create Your Badge

About Me

My photo
~~everything in this blog is jz a SENSELESS post. =D

I lile this. ^^

Followers

N@omI

N@omI

Parents

Parents

Elvira

Elvira

We

We