Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year

1st day of chinese new year.
Nothing special oso.
jz visit dad's site relatives.
ahahas.
All ppl gambling at thr.
I din gamble oso. as i adi lose RM10.
swt. No more gamble.
sumor nid to look after all ginas.
really tired. bt have fun there.
ahahas.
The 1st destination not my grandma's hse.
We went to others hse 1st.
and V reach thr at abt 5pm.
hmm. feel shameful.
As we should visit grandma 1st.



*************************************************************************************
2nd day of Chinese New Year

2day is mum's side relatives.
Hmm. really swt.
Can u all dun perli me agn.?
Keong kor kor, Lun kor kor and En kor kor bring their gfs to show all of us.
aahha. nt bad la.xD
ntg to do at thr.
jz chit-chating.
while the ginas all...

guess what they are doing.?
grandpa involved too. ahah.




********************************************************************************************

3rd day of cny
a Thing and a yan jio me pi GP.
But I plan to stay at home.
Dunwan pi b philips la. sien.
The feel of staying at home really nice.
As I'm vy lazy to hang out.xD

*****************************************************************************************

4th day of cny
2day go to do group passport.
As I will go to Hap Zai soon.
Wuwu. I not really wan to go.
But the boss keep persuade me.
At last, I surrender. =.=
The receptionist there..no comment.
She is really impolite, careless, lazy + rude.
Her attitudes really make all those ppl peik ceik.
I give her all the documents that needed.
and she din even ask me to give her the photo.
Therefore, I just keep it.
When I reach home, the tourist phone me and ask why I din give my photo.
Tats really OMG. I din even know wan to pass up the photo.
and she can inform me jz before I leave.
getting crazy. As I din even have the transport to go again.
Fortunately, the boss help me settle all.
~ angry + peik ceik + tired + disappointed.
Out of my expectation, Mr. Xuxu visit to my hse.
With his beloved bro ~ Cheong.
Hmm. I still remember he same group with xuxu in the leadership camp.
ahahah.
They are so uhh xim.
gam dong. =)

****************************************************************************************************************

5th day cny
Finally I found my FD slip.
ahahahah. If not, I'm in trouble. aikx.
+ he phoned me.
Quite happy 2day. xD
I miss him.
2 more days to go.
Meet my baby and Miss Qini.
well. this is an unhappy gathering.
aikx. I hate the situation there.
strange.
All of us seem like strangers.
Thx Miss Qini for the Pizza Hut.


*********************************************************************************************************

6th day of cny
Actually. 2day suppose to go Alor Star.
As V plan to visit Mr. Sandry.
However, sumthg happened.
so V have to cancel the plan.
2day go to Sepetang, Perak.
The journey needs about 2 hours to reach.
Grandma n grandpa vy happy.
But for us, ntg to do there.
I even fall asleep at the sofa. swt.

**********************************************************************************************************

7th day of cny
2day go to Pg.
Visit my uncle in Teluk Bahang.
But before that, we go to Jelutong.
Seem familiar as I have been there 2 years b4.
It reminds me of something happened in there.
But is over. xD






my cute cousin.

**********************************************************************************************************

8th day of cny
Finally is the day to hang out with him.
go to Queensbay. hmmm.I'm so excited.
As I have been long time din hang out.
ahaha.



well. This is a nice show. Funny. ahhaa.

Thx for accompany me ;)

I'm very happy today.^^


*********************************************************************************************************

No more holidays.
I will be start working on 4th Feb. =)



3 comments:

xuxu said...

no ME ar??
hahha

n@omi said...

gt la. 4gt to post abt it nia. ahhaha.

Anonymous said...

天旋地转!haha!