Sunday, January 25, 2009

last day.!!!

Finally I had finished a tough job. yeah.!!!
Congratulation to myself.
I worked for the last day.
Finally I went out from jail. Freedom. ahah.
The time just past as slow as tortoise.
Everytime at there, I kept on looking at my watch.
When can I go back.?
I'm damn tired. =(

Today is the last day..
The feeling totally different.
The things that I have gained from there.

~ Experiences to served those unreasonable customers.
~ Skills of communication.
~ Patience.
~ Skills of standing for 6 hours.
The most valuable things I gained is the Friendships.



Working place.
full with anuties. ahaha.




All the salesgirls.





Got customers thought we two are sisters. =.=
I' m her little sis.
swt. She is F4 student and I'm the oldest among them. wuwu.
Her name is KARIPOP. ahah.






The youngest among us.
She is naive and cute.
Her nick name is YUE NAN MEI.
named by me. ahah.
sorry ya.xD


She is SMS Queen.
Keep pressing her handphone non-stop. haha.
Her nick name is LOLIPOP.
named by me as well.
but she likes the name. haa.



wao. Our angpau.
Bonus from generous bos.
Thanks ya. =)


yeephee.


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. ^^

3 comments:

【 L i木丽 】 said...

ai meh.......

n@omi said...

ai hami.?

Anonymous said...

yeah! finally u no need work liao! hehe!