Monday, January 12, 2009

Exam Weeks Vs Exam Mood

Opps. Exam is around the corner.
Exam B4 the CNY. make me really no mood.


A lot of notes to memorize.
Opps. My memory is fulled.
What should I do.?



Well. Just try my best.


Out of control.
Start dreaming.


Nothing can cure that.
Hopeless.=(

Exam is around the corner yet I dint even have the mood to study.
Where is my heart.? aiyo. boh xim leh.
Everyday on9 for nothing. yet I'm still on9.
Tolong la. wake up please.
When see the "F", remind me about FAIL.
Yet I'm still dint have the mood.
arghhh.
Frustrated.!!!

Life is so hectic these days.
make people get stressed easily.




wish all the TARC candidates
GOOD LUCK & ALL THE BEST. =)


GAMBATEH ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

be cheerful sikit la! trust me! u wont fail eh la! we gambateh together la! i knw where is yr heart! someone u "hate" keeping it!pang xim!

n@omi said...

hahah. yayayyay. okok. v will eh.xD