Sunday, January 4, 2009

开不了口

"就是开不了口让他知道
就是那么简单几句我办不到
整颗心悬在半空我只能够远远看着.."
hmm.
i really cant open my mouth to say tat.
"Boss. I wan resign"
I'm really tired.
Besides skul day, i need to wake up early in the morning on weekends too.
I thk tat time evy1 still dating with the prince in dreamland.aha.
But..I have to say bye bye.
This is meaningless for me.
I din even rest well n relax.
the life is busy.
Final exam is around the corner.
stress.!!!! >,<
However..I cant jz tell u like tis.
I know u need workers as chinese new year is around the corner yet the customers a lots.
aikx..
What should I do.?
and U still tel me tat
" If u free. u can cum anytime nt juz sat n sun."
" We need U"
Oppps..This make me feel shame if I really told boss tat.
confused..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

juz tel him la! jz i like i tot eh! u reali tired la!decide on watever u feel right!

n@omi said...

hmm. okokok. i will. xD

miki said...

pity u nia.. exam stil hv to work..
yea lo.. jz tell him bah..