Saturday, January 3, 2009

happy 2009.

yuhuu.
I'm too exciting, waiting for the arrival of 2009.
hmm..I wish all my dreams will cum true. =)
Heading to GP at 8pm with the excitement.
Everything seem like running smoothly as there is no traffic jams..
and v able to find packing place easily..
wq is calling..keep asking wat time i will reach.
swt..yet v din even meet on tat day. LOL.
kor kor keep saying Happy New year.
yet he had already wish for for 4times. funny.

HIM
~Thx for the BLACK FOREST.
~Thx for the company.
~Thx for wat u have promised me.
pls keep ur promise or else I will cum n kill u. ahah.xD

BYE BYE 2008.


BABY

sorry to hear abt wat had happened to u.
and I feel shame as I'm celebrating the new year wif hapiness while u r celebrating wif loneliness + sadness.
Baby..sorry ya. T.T


The nx day is our crazy shopping day.
keep buying n the money keep flying away.
sobx.
bt thn, I feel worth it as i manage to get what I want.
I feel glad as I din miss the Malaysia Mega Sales. aahaha.

these are wat I get from the sales. =P


aixk. I like tis. Bt I din get it. hermm.=.=

miss Elvira
~Thx for the transportation.
~Thx for the "hotel".
~Thx for the services.
~Thx for the white coffee.
ahahha. Thx for evythg. =)

Woo. Our new year "couple"shirt.
[ from elvira ]



1 and a half years old.
hmm. she is getting fat. I nid to supply mor food for her.
>,<
she is alone. Should I find a partner for her.?

1 comment:

miki said...

whao tortoise nehx.. cutie nia.. when i m stil child oso got.. kakasx