Sunday, April 12, 2009

a Messy Saturday morning.!!!

Wake up early in the morning..
Hmm..Today I plan to do revision on Organization Behavior..
A heart full of motivation + spiritual. yeah.!!! ^^V

Gosh.. a phone call spoil everything.
Make me Down.!!!
"We will come and pick you at 10am. pls be prepared"
huh.?? What's that.? What is happening.?
I'm still blur. The clock point at 9.30am.
My bro come downstairs with a smile.
"Last night, I already tell them you can work today.
And I forget to inform you about that."
I know DOTA is your everything. =(


Oppps..I don't know what should I do now.?
As I can't reject it..sob.
No choice, try my best to fix in the time.
I'm ready in time,but they come at 10.30am.
arghhh..If I know you guys will be LATE..then i no need to rush like @#%$*.

The first fair at pg jetty.

haiz..I'm really didn't have the mood to sales la, boss.
The weather so HOT. + the people there...
So, I simply sell 1 or 2 simpacks.
hmmm.. so far I still manage to sell 4.
Meet W.S and H.Y.
they are going to Batu Ferringih with my baby.
" I want go la...I rather go there for sunbath. Not standing here for sauna la."
aikx..

Having our dinner at Prangin Mall.
Luckily our 2 handsome bosses treat us not bad.
As they know all of us need AIR-COND badly.
spend RM3 parking fee just to enjoy the AIR-COND. lols.


The second fair.

All of are exhausted.
No mood to sales.
" Dear God, pls rain now. We just want to take our basic."
At last, still manage to sell 2.

our stall.



The crown

"haiz. Tired man.!!!. I want back liao~~~"

**No more next time**

No comments: