Monday, August 10, 2009

Let's go to the beach.!!!!!

Date: 10.8.2009
Time: 6.30pm - 7.30pm
Venue: Behind Naza Hotel

Hmmm..well.
Currently I'm really live under pressure & getting emotional.
Even a simple word will hurt me lots.
Maybe I'm too sensitive.
Assignments + Tests + Business workshops + Part Time job.
101% stress accumulated.
I'm really lack of time.
Please give me 48 hours per day and let me sleep for 24 hours.ahah.
After the MIS test, we plan to have our lunch nearby..
Because we really hungry till want faint d. kesian. aikx.

Beach party. ^^V. I like this.
It had been a long time I didn't go to beach.
Thx Ean. heart u. =)

love sunset. ^^


Step on the beach.!!!
Improper entire.=[


C.O.C.O.N.U.T.






Stress till act abnormal.


Wind Blow.


Oh, run.!!! Or else my shoes will be gone.


Cham..stress till need to eat coconut leaves to cure it sickness.


Any Tanjung Rambutan for her.?
Feel Free to call me. lols.





Peace.







You belong with me. <3



Pheewit, Leng lui is cat-walking.



End of the day. 0% of stress now. =)

No comments: