Friday, August 21, 2009

Random pics in this week

Monday- Presentation
Phew, finally come to this day.
The day I'm waiting for.
This is because after this presentation,
I can relax d. ^^V.
Although I know I not did well yet I'm satisfy with that.
This is because I feel I gt improve compare with previous.
Everything run smoothly. =)



Ying & Ean

We are come from Anderson Consulting Firm.


President & Information Director.


Secretary.

Treasurer.

Creative Director.

After that, all of us go to Gurney Plaza McDonald's to have our lunch.
Unfortunately, I'm not feeling well on the same day.
Thanks babi for taking care of me. <3

Tuesday- Normal
As usual, wake up early in the morning.
Go college, attend class.. Go canteen.. Back home.
The only different is Ah Cheng drop me at jetty. Touch. T.T

Wednesday - Cooking + Dating.

The 1st time taking pictures with little lulu.
New Classmate.
Today, Ah Cheng is too excited to go to hostel.
As she never stay hostel b4.
Thx bp for sponser all those dishes.





After that, spend my whole afternoon with babi
and hang out for a movie with friends.







I'm enjoy hang out with them, as there is lots of fun.
The movie is nice but the air condition there made me couldn't really concentrate.
Luckily I still a "jacket" to give me warm.
After that, go to Farlim pasar malam.
Meet Ah cheng there with her bf.
Have a sweet dream at night.

Thursday- Business Game
Last day of the business workshop.
yeah..Everything done.!!!
Our proposal 175 pages.
Give a clap for out CEO.
You are really geng.=)
I'm enjoy listening to babi.
I like whatever story u tell.

Friday - Bad Day
Today not a good day because the rain spoil our plan.
I hate it.
I'm down when i see my babi down.
sorry as I put you in that situation.
=[
On my way back from jetty, the bus driver suddenly give an emergency break.
My lovely tumbler flyvout from the door.
I try my best to save you.
But when I see the lorry step on you,
my heart is broken.
Stand on the middle of the road, pick up you,
and say Bye Bye. sob.

No comments: