Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sunrise

Hmm..Is time to start the revision.
After PA class, go to Sunrise McDonald's to do revision.
with Jervis(dai lou), ah cheng ( dai kar jie), ean ( yi kar jie).
ahah.
But end up......with nothing.
The weather make all of us "boh xim".
and start chit-chating(planning for the day after final)
and photos taking session.
I'm so excited waiting for the day.





say NO to McDonald's.
End up I just eat a sundae cone. aha.








***End of the day***

stop dreaming please..
Is time to start the revision.
shift the mood to study mood.

Just Do It. peace.


I'm just wander why some of the people din't care about others' feeling.
They just think that whatever they think is the right 1.
and they din't even understand.
what to do.?
Just forget it.
I'm not going to bother all that.
I'm freaking tired + fed up.

No comments: