Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Date

Date:26-1-2010
Venue: Queensbay, Penang

This has been a long long long time I didn't hang out with my babi.
Hmm..quite happy today.
I get what I'm searching for.
Although didn't get any clothes.
Watched Legion, not bad.
Just I scared by the ah ma 1.lols.
In fact I'm as timid as a mouse.=D
Thanks babi, I'm quite enjoy that day. *wink*


I help an aunty to carry her bag. Actually really quite heavy.
But I'm still very happy.
The aunty keep praising me.*shy*
When I share this news with my mum. I get scolded.
Sigh..She said I'm so stupid. She said may be inside the bag is narcotics.
haiz..wondering am I done a good job.?

Is over, not yo bother about that.=)
I will do whatever I think is the right 1.
Mum, I know you're worry about me, but I just want to tell you.
I'm not a little girl anymore.^^

Get all the R.E.L.A.X that I want.
weeeee...



The following days I will busy with my job.
gambateh.!!! ^^

No comments: