Sunday, January 31, 2010

The days during exam V The days after exam

Oh no.
How come now I will prefer the days during exam.?

1. Because I do not need to do housework and can fully concentrate on my study.
2. Because I can order people do a favor for me.
3. Because I no need to wake up so early, I can wake up at 8am.
4. Because I can go to bed anytime as I like, I can sleep at 12am.
5. Because I need not go to work.
6. Because I can stay at home.
7. Because I got a reason to reject all the invitation.
8. Because I got a reason to refuse to do any favour for anyone.
9. Because this reason is so powerful to me.
10. Because of this reason, I can be a temporary Queen in my house. huhu.

***These are all the reasons why I like the days during exam.^^V.


Oh no.
How come I will start to hate the days after exam.?

1. Because I need to do housework.
2. Because I'm the one who ordered by people to do a favour.
3. Because I need to wake up early at 6.30am.
4. Because I need to bed by 11pm, as my internet service will be cut around this time.
5. Because I need to go to work.
6. Because I need to accompany my mum go here and there.
7. Because I got no reason to reject the invitation, so I need to attend the gathering even I not really like it.
8. Because I got no reason to refuse to do a favour for anyone.
9. Because I cant use EXAM as reason.
10. Without this reason, I'm the maid in the house now.

***These are all the reasons why I hate the days after exam = holidays. =(

However, the days during exam was suffering and torturing.
I need to date with books every moment.
sigh..
How I wish now is Chinese New Year. hehe.

13days to go. yuhuu.

No comments: