Monday, January 25, 2010

Hurray

Date: 25-1-2010
Veue: Redbos, Gurney.
yuhuuu..yeah yeah.!! yuuhuuu...Hurray.!!!

Waoh, This has been a long long time I update my blog.
Dust and spider web everywhere.
I have been tortured by the sickening exam.
Wekk, feel disgusting when think about the exam.
Vomit=(
I want to go shopping, I want to go dating, I want to go singing..
I want to watch movie, I want to sleep 24 hours...
All I want is R.E.L.A.X.

Hoho.went to redbox with my classmates.
That's great.
Sing Out Loud + Laugh Out Loud.
Thanks for the 1 who cheers me up.
I really didn't laugh till so happy.
I think all of us should thank him rite.?
Cause everyone enjoy with that. haha.

I'm here to thanks to those who support me, help me during exam.
Appreciate. ^^



Couple of the day.? Green. haha.





Let's say Peace. Li Lu is so happy.
She first time join our class function.
Seem like a bit shy. haha.


Guy partner.??




sing with Jie Jie. haha



He is the Singer of The Day + Crown of The Day. hahahh..


here is something to share.


No comments: