Saturday, June 12, 2010

Belated Update - May holidays.

First of all, I would like to Thanks to all my friends that giving me such a memorable holidays before i go to Kampar.
I'm really appreciate the fun, the joke and the happiness that we shared & spent together.

Tan Shuang Yaw
~ Thanks to be my driver, come all over my house just to fetch me and drop me.
Ching Ching
~ Thanks to accompany wherever I want to go, and thanks for The Tao that make me broke. lol. =D
Tan Mern Jie
~Although we not really close to each other when secondary school, but the holidays make our friendship go closer. See you after 2 years. =(

The continuous lepak Trip

1. Queensday
-Sushi King & Robin Hood





Our Couple things. xD


Sushi Sushi, ah yaw loves you much.



2. Tao, Autocity






Oppps..something embarrassed yaw happened. His salmon fish drop on table.
LoL..We can't stop laughing.

Sorry for my unethical action. =P
I'm just trying to help u guys. weee..

My favourite food, Mern Jie's as well..


The view

Pictures of the day.


3. Sunway Carnival Mall, Clinic Cafe.

8 of us went to watch the nightmare.
Omg..we are challenging our strength of our heart.
Seats in front and middle of the screen.
I screamed it out..paisey. =(

Went to clinic Cafe to hace camera session.
Our camera man- Mr. Chuah Xuxu. *clapsssss*











End of the trips. ^^

No comments: