Saturday, June 12, 2010

Meaningful Lunch

wow..back from the senseless orientation. arghh..
not to mention about it. It really really make no sense la wei..ishh.
Wasting my time, my money..bla bla bla..
I'm really facing problem when my very 1st day staying at there.
The temperature so high, I couldn't sleep well at the night.
Goodness, I manage to adopt to it a week after.lol.

Back from kampar, the very 1st thing is to meet up my friends and hanging out for sure.
hahaha. Lepak kao kao. =P
Went to Penang at 10am.
Goshh..the bus ran away.
Maybe too long didn't take bus, blur about the bus schedule.
Thanks to my bro to fetch me here and there. (He never do this for me)

The felling of taking ferry is different. I miss the time I take ferry.
Actually is quite fun.
The lunch of the day prepared by Ms Elvira Lim Loo Ean.
A very big clap for her.
I'm really touch deep inside my heart.T^T


Potato salad.


.
Pasta. Nice. Better than Pizza Hut. huhu.

Dessert. yummy. i love this.


Dinner at a Japanese Outlet.

Tired face after shopping whole day. =(

My tempura. yummy...



Chicken Chop with noodles.

End of the day.
Really tired but happy. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. i want to eat oso. so delicious