Friday, July 9, 2010

My Diploma Convocation

Date : 26-6-2010
Time : 2-4pm
Venue : CA, TARC.

Woohoo..Finally I'm officially graduate from TAR College.
A complicated feeling on me when the moment I wear my gown.
Here end my journey in Diploma and the journey of Degree begin.
I feel touch when papa told me I'm proud of you.
All the efforts I put, worth it.
Papa..I promise you will try my best in Degree.
I trust myself I can handle it well. =)


*************************************************





My cousin. Keong. He is the 1st people to give me the present.
Feel shame to say that this is my 1st time to receive flower. haha.
Such a big big big surprise for me. Touch.


My Buddy.

My Papa & Mama.


My K mum. haha. Elvira's mama.


Dai Lou & Dai Sou. Wish you two stay sweet forever.
<3


Aunty Sook Mey.


Mr. Bo Jiin. My bodyguard on every Mon and Fri. xD


My Jie Jie and his ............hmmm hmmm..Wei Ni. Just for fun. =P


Ah Cheng.


Siew Ling.



Y2M15




Hurray..!!! ^^V.


Flower from my parents. Love it so much.
I manage to see it for 24hours only. Too bad.




Bear from my beloved buddy, Elvira.





No comments: