Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to my Baby.
Happy Birthday to YOU.

Baby, Happy 18th. ^^


I'm fully appreciate on whatever you have done.
Thanks for everything.
Thanks for being with me when the moment I need someone to console me.
Thanks for your encouragement and support.
Thanks for accompany me.
I'm glad to know you.
Although something happened.
(I'm not really remember you when the 1st me in Krian)
Sorry about that, as I'm quite blur.xD

I'm apologize for whatever I had done let you feel down or hurt.
I'm so sorry about that.
Keep on putting you airplane.
I know you are disappointed.
and I feel guilty about that as well.

This is the only thing i can do for you.
Wish you have a memorable 18th birthday.=)



No comments: