Friday, May 22, 2009

Wedding..

People always say that get invited to wedding dinner = kena summons.
lols.
I have been invited to attend Ah Mei's wedding by Uncle Eric & Aunty Helen.


My very 1st experience to attend wedding dinner alone.
Without my family members.
Normally we will follow our parents to attend the wedding dinner.
Hmm..don't know what should I give her as a present.
I cracked my brain to think about that.
End up I gave her a pair of bears with wedding dress.











Haiz..Damn bored la..
I just sit like a furniture and stand like a wood block.
Can't move here and there.
No friends except Aunty SM and her family.
I think J.Howe has the same feeling as me.
They thought he is my bf.
gosh..We didn't even have the chance to explain.
Just give them a smile. =.=



H.Yinn & I need to stay at her house so that we will not feel strange.
We have a tough job to do the next morning.
That night really very tired.
Sleep at 3am.
Skip the job we need to do.
As that time I'm really blur.
I forgot what I had done.
I just remember the brothers fooled by us.



** I get shocked when I receive the news about the wedding.
Yet I still wish her HAPPY FOREVER.
I'm so disappointed of her friends that discriminate her and criticize her.

** haiz. I didn't get the chance to take the photos together. missed the chance.

No comments: