Tuesday, May 26, 2009

my holidays.

3 weeks holidays, just passed.
Nothing special in this holidays.
The program of the holidays..
WORK -> LUNCH -> WORK -> DINNER -> SLEEP.
weekends spent on wesak day, wedding, market...
I didn't even have the free time to enjoy my holidays.
I didn't hang out the whole holidays.
Imagine how hectic is my holidays.???
Making me exhausted and gone crazy.
As I keep thinking all those nonsense things.
I can't stop myself from thinking this & that..
Hmm..Fortunately now all is over.
I just feel that I'm so silly.
Everything back to normal. ^^V

Cracked my brain to give some reward for my dearest hubby.
Finally I choose this.
As this not so hard. ( I think so )
I'm quite enjoy the process.

The 1st step, prepare all the ingredients.


This quite important for me as I'm beginner.
My very 1st time. xD


The result = butter + sugar + flour + eggs..


H.Yinn is busy prepare the cookies for her "ANG".


My hand..putting the last piece..prepare to send them to oven.




My sifu is giving the marks for our result.



TaaaaDaaaaa..
Finally can be served.
The comment from sifu for the cookies..
80% la...
Hmm..as I'm just the beginner, I satisfy with the result.
haha.


Every single piece of the cookies = heart + miss.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thx u! It is reali delicious! Yr hubby love u forever! Muackx!