Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye 2009.

The last day of 2009.
The feeling a bit complicated.
Myself also don't know how to describe.
There were many things happened and I gained lessons from there.
I'm glad that everything running smoothly.
Although there were some incidents that make my tears dropped and feels hurt yet I'm appreciate that thing wasn't the worst.
Thing keep happening and people around keep changing.
I shouldn't stand at this point.
I think I shall make some improvement to become a better man. =)



Thanks for all that corner about me, support me, care me.
I will keep it in my heart.
Thanks for those that who hurt me, because you let me become more mature.
I'm here to apologize if I had done something that hurt you.




Let's forget the past in 2009 and begin the new in 2010.
May all the things running smoothly.
Have a great 2010. ^^V.




**This year I just stay at home.
No countdown session.
No firework.
Although I miss the chance this year.
Hope that next year I will spend the new year with some1 in the coming 2011.
I still remember at this moment in 2009.
I'm having my black forest from secret recipe in Gurney Drive.

No comments: