Friday, December 25, 2009

merry x'mas 2009

Date : 24-12-2009
Time : 7.30pm - 1 a.m
Venue : Boss's house + 7-Heaven bistro pub and restaurant.


Gosh..rush insanely.
Go GP to take my sandal.Yipee.
Then take some time to shopping.
Yeah..I found what I want but not enough money to buy that.
Hope that Monday still got my size.
Or else I will gonna crazy.

Luckily there was no traffic jam along the journey to jetty. phew.
Bus station is not as many people as i predicted.
Thanks God.
But unfortunately I can't go back and take a short nap.
I need to bring my little bro for hair cutting.
Rush to 3 salon..SIGH...all fully booked.
I need to see the black face.
What can I do beside tolerate.?
Stop here. Don't spoil my X'mas mood.

This year quite a special X'mas celebration.
I celebrate with my boss and colleagues.
Steamboat session in her house and then headed to bistro.
Oppps...all the aunties and uncles there.
All dressed sexily and smartly.
Compare with them, we are loser.
Just sit at there chit-chating and enjoy the band show.
The band is awesome.
The anuties and uncles all are high.lols.











Merry X'mas.
Countdown for 2010.
6 days left.

^^V

No comments: