Saturday, May 8, 2010

Big Surprise.!

Date : 3-5-2010
Venue : Sunway Carnival Mall
People : Jimmy, AY, a pui & I

I was thinking if only if I can get a surprise in May, how good was that.?
Wow..My dream came true on that day.
It was just like a dream, a dream that I never think that it will happen to me.
I'm touched and surprise to receive his call as that time I was building the castle in the air. heh.
It was so true to me. Happy. ^^
Thanks to Mr.AY, Mr.Jimmy and Mr. a pui for giving me such a big surprise.
Mr.AY, ur GPS was so powerful.
I appreciated the day.heh hee.
Losers is the movie for the day.
Thanks a pui for the movie. <3
Noodles Station is the meal for the day.
***Beside Thanks..I really don't know what should I said to you guys.


******************************************************************************
I get to know something.
Maybe that is the answer I'm searching for.
Finally I get it. Quite disappointed for the word.
Although it is not the answer I want ,
but at least I will try my best to accept the reality that I'm going to face it.
^^V.
From now, I can stop to build the castle in the air.
Perhaps leave it all and start all over again.
Two weeks left to start a new uni life.
I wish everything run smoothly.
I'm glad to have all my friends that support and concern about me.
Well..I was shocked as we had lost contact for months yet you still know a lots of me.
I like you words.
"You will know how to say when you really want to tell." =)
Friend forever is what we are. I appreciate it.









No comments: