Saturday, May 8, 2010

Date.?!

Date : 2-5-2010
Venue : Sunway Carnival Mall
People : My little brother & I

This was a great day for me, I was so excited.
It was just like a date and he was just like my boyfriend.haha.
Thanks for keeping his promise, he promised to shopping & movie with me.
He needed to meet up his friend to get his pay for the game.
Sigh..I not really understood all about that.
His friend was so shy. (maybe only this word to describe)
I wanted to watch IP Man 2, but he was underage.
Both of us did not like Iron Man. lol.
End up with crash of titans.
His very 1st time to cinema. hahaha.
He enjoyed the movie.
Thanks for the movie and the popcorn.
I liked to hang out with him as he will make the decision all the way and he knew what I want.
He suggested and I approved, then just go for it. Weee..
He helped me a lot in making decision.
I'm the kind need some suggestion when I'm fickle minded.
When I asked which 1 nice between meant I liked both of them just don't know want to buy which 1. Well..He was a great partner in this. =)
Before the movie, went to Sushi King as our Lunch + Tea time.
Had our great time there. The 2nd time we went to Japanese food outlets.
I realised that he liked it.










nice.!!!






End of the trip.
Spend a lot at Watson to buy the thing needed.
Thanks for Cinderella for the trip.
Thanks Keon for the popular card. =)

No comments: