Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Holidays in April

Here passed my holidays for two weeks in April.
1 word to described it. BORED.
Everyday the schedule is the same.
Wake up + play + eat + sleep; sleep + eat + play + daydreaming, daily routine.
Sigh..nothing else I can do.
Luckily cooking become my part of the work.
The feeling is so great when everyone thumb up for the food that you cook.
wow..Happy for the praising as I seldom prepare the food.
If I cook, nobody wiling to try, I make me lost of confident.
I will use this holidays to improve my skills.
I want to become a good cook just like my mum.
She is my idol.
Just a 30 minutes can done 4 dishes and 1 soup. awesome.!!!

The dishes that I cooked : ~
1. Wan Tan Prawn
2. Tom Yam Prawn
3. Fried Chicken
4. Fried Vege.
5. Steam Fish

I wish I can learn more.
Maybe will try some western style. =)


************************************************************************
Hang out twice in the holidays.
1st is with May May in Queensbay.
2nd is with classmate to celebrate Shan Jing's Birthday.
Movie + window shopping.


How I wish I can go for a trip. haha.
But I think that is impossible.
So just forget about that.=)

No comments: