Monday, November 16, 2009

Down

Seriously, I'm down.
Down with nothing.
I don't know how to describe with a simple word.
The feeling all mixed up especially sad + stress.
Its make me mad. Gonna burst as a boom.
Feel lost like a kite without a threat.
Fly with no direction.
Fell down from sky to floor, and get hurt everywhere.
Hopefully the cut will recover sooner and sooner.
How I wish I can do anything yet I fail to do it.
Even I simple word, I don't know how to speak it out from my mouth.
The time passed as fast as 200km/h, without a break.
How I wish I can have a deep sleep with 48 hours.
Two more days to go with the Business Finance & Tamadun Islam.
yet I'm didn't even have the mood to study.
Feel stress..wanted to cry out loud yet I didn't have the chance.
I know I shouldn't cry at this moment.
All my mind floated with the scene of him. sigh..
Wishing that he will recover from the sadness soon.

No comments: