Thursday, November 26, 2009

RedBox, I'm here.

I'm really nervous about the result of Business Economics test.
Sob..I didn't write any of the point that mentioned by tutor.
What can I do.? Just pray for it.
Namo Ami Tofor..
My heart keep pounding at the fastest speed.
Feel like myself will get heart attack soon. T^T
Phew..I pass the test and so Ms.Elvira.
Therefore we plan to have a celebration/ relax at Redbox.

Haiz..Just two hours for us due to school holidays.
Not enough la man.~~~
Still got many song I didn't have the chance to sing. sob.
Therefore, I decide to do something as the compensation for me.
heik heik..shhhhhhhhhh.

some videos taken down.


http://elvira-privatism.blogspot.com/



This is only the video I have.
lols. edited version Forever Love.
Sorry Lee Hom.

No comments: