Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hurt

I so surprise when someone told me what you said about me.
This let me feel that I'm so silly to do all those things just because of you.
I try my best to help you, end up I get the words that hurt me a lots.
This let me feel that whatever I had done meaningless and senseless.

Sigh..How stupid am I.?
I'm really sad because of that.

Why don't you view from another side and think.?
Why don't you be optimistic for thing that happened around.?
Why must you so stubborn.?
Why must you think that no people care about you.?
Why must you think so much on such a simple incident and make yourself suffer.?
Why must you talk something that you know it is sensitive to me without care about my feelings yet you blame me for too sensitive.?

I'm really get shocked when others facing the same problems with me.
They get hurt in the end just like the story happened on me.
I'm so sorry to blame on other people for treating you like that.

Now I realise. I can't hear from a party.
Thanks for letting me to learn a lesson.
Nothing much I can do.

From start now, I won't care it anymore as what I had done nobody even appreciate it.
I'm don't want to be a STUPID anymore.
May God bless you.


***I'm not saying anyone. Just summerised the incident happened.xD

No comments: