Thursday, November 5, 2009

Currently

I'm quite busy for the past few days.
Can it consider as BUSY.?
I don't think so.
Nothing to do besides hang out + dreaming.

Last Thursday in Gurney Plaza.

Girls in black. lols.


I ♥ Nichii.

I still
the wallet from Lovely Lane..
♥ shoes form Vincci,
Brands Outlet Tee...so many things.
lols. Is time to find someone to watt d.
1st target was my brothers. xD


Fortunately I'm still manage to control myself.
Saving money for future.
"Stop Buying Unnecessary Rubbish".


Sunday in Queensbay with Ean's mum and her chubby brother.


The original plan was Tom Yam Mee + Auto City.
End up in Noodles Station + Queensbay, due to the weather. T^T

The tests are around the corner
yet I'm still do not have the mood to start the revision.
Until the day before exam, start to blame myself for wasting the time.
Ahah. This is my bad habit.
It is not easily given up, since I have been said to myself every semester.
Luckily I'm still manage to answer the OMS test.
If not, I think I will be gonna crazy.
Sigh...Nothing much I can say.
This is just a sentence to describe.
"We are the FOOLS that played by the LECTURER".
Simply change this and that, thinking that students are genius.
I don't like her attitude, feel like she discriminates us.
pity all of us. sigh..

Anyways I still want to thanks to you,
as the questions are not as hard as I think.


Next week will be a tiring week.
Business Economics + Commercial Law.
I think I need to start from now and reduce the frequent of facebook-ing.
lols.


Tomorrow will be the presentation for Investment game.
Our team, Team Alpha Investment is the first group.
Good luck and all the best.
Hope that we can get into final. ^^V.

1 comment:

NATALIE LIM 15 said...

加油哦,
对你们有信心,
希望会顺顺利利...=)