Friday, December 26, 2008

6 ppl in a class

hmm. well. I dunwan to attend the class d.
I never skip class b4 leh.
wana try the feeling of being skip class. LOL.

Bt at last, I choose to go.
I feel vy irresponsible for my attitude.~ LAZY.
To my horror..gt 6 ppls cum.
ahaha. tis is out of my expectation as i expect jz 4 ppl lik tat. hmm.
I get the pics from HIM.
nt bad wat.xD
Finally I knw my english grade.
aikx. I nt really done well on tat.
Feel disappointed on tat.
How could I score tis grade.?
hermmm..I thk bcz of my presentation.
D-O-W-N + S-A-D.
From the beginning, i really cant accept tat.
Bt then is OKEY.
I'm fine nw. =)

well. goin to pm wif hsuan.
have been a long time i din go thr.
although I nt really lik thr.
Bcz of lalas. ahaha.
bt thn still ok.
at least can window shopping. ahaha.
Find ntg at there.
PDI & PADINI all full.aikx.
thn go for our tea-time.


yummm..marble cheese cake.
although nt secret recipe mia.
bt nt bad.
important is CHEAP.
free of taxes. ahahah.


afta tat..
going bac.
waiting mummy at rapid bus stop.



finally I'm back.
The Journey of The Day. X)

4 comments:

ah pui said...

don sad la! sha gua! ben dan oso din gt good grade mah!hehe! aiyo! ben dan eh photo din hv nutrient eh! wil hurt sha gua eye nia!haha! n sha gua a! u look very beautiful in these two photo!hehe! muackz!

miki said...

lolsx jz 6ppl go nia... well..more than wad i expect.. kakasxxx

n@omi said...

haha. yayaya. so sien tat day. hmm.

xuxu said...

ponteng...
=.=