Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Campfire

Date : 19-12-2008
Time : 7.30pm. ~ 12.00am
Vanue : SMK Chung Ling Bworth
Theme:Reborn of Lost Empire,The Legend of Atlantis


The gadjet. well. I was gadjet constructor on 2006.xD



yeah..I'm quite excited to go to the campfire as I didn't go to campfire for a long time d.
I still remember the last campire that I went was last year Krian Campire.
I can't wait for it anymore.
I hope to go there early..but sorry to say about that I didn't have transport.
Hmm..Finally I arrived.

The 1st person tat I met was
~miss Sandra. She was sitting right in front the gate. ahaha.
Next person
~Mr. Alvin. (lolx. I'm nt tauke soh leh)

Then the following were :~
~ my baby ( she seem nt in good mood)
~ lipas ( thx for the pics )
~ pi pi ( u still the same, so slim) xD
~ wen chun ( paisey, I had 4gt abt tat u nt sg.2 gina anymor)
~ Jun Ren ( thx for ur praising) ahaha
~ Ann
~ Ini
~ Yong
~ CLHS Rover.
~ Kor Kor ( thx for ur present )

~ Form 5 jnrs ( They are so CUTE )
~ Krian Scout ( They are cubi as well )
and many la...if list down..i thk 1 page oso nt enough. ahah.xD


Campfire's bruning..

** the pics are from ken. =)

well..something tat unhappy happened.
I can't totally enjoy tat.
I didn't even go for FREE DANCE.
just sit at thr Chit-Chating. xD
Tat nite really gt a bit down.
hermmm..
Lucky He was accompany me all the time.
If nt, I really duno wat to do.
He is so caring. =)

when reach home adi 3.00am.
Gosh..need to wake up at 6am the nx day.=.=
What's a tiring day.?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear~
who is tat jun ren ini?
haha

Silv said...

haha..
nice campfire.. =)

n@omi said...

tat seremban eh rover la..hmm. quite handsum mia.