Thursday, December 18, 2008

Summary of the week.

Sat(13/12/08)
~ Today is the CS nite. well. Thx mummy.
Thx for the dress. It costs 800bucks. gosh..
~The high heel shoes make me feel uncomfortable n weird. arrghh.
I try my best to walk carefully n slowly.
I'm really worry tat I may fall down. Tat time really malu.=.=
Lucky I gt a "TONGKAT" thr.xD
~ The dinner quite sien mia leh. hermmm.



Sun (14/12/08)
~Finally I had watched Twilight
~The love between human & vamper.
quite a romantic story.
~The air cond there make me feel uncomfortable.
~Phew, lucky I got bring "JACKET" along.xD


Mon(15/12/08)
~Mr.Acer fall sick. It needs to go to hospital for treatment.
~The day without Mr.Acer besides me,
I felt bored. wuwuwu. I miss Mr.Acer badly.
~Hmm. well. fill my time wif Mr.QS.




MR. QS. U make me crazy. =.=

Wed(17/12/08)
~Finally, Mr.Acer recover from sick.
~My RM80.00 is enuf for me to get my ROXY tat I sick for.
~Sorry if i din care u. I'm so rude leh. =.=



Thur(18/12/08)
~Oh, lalat. Can u pls dun stick at me.? I'm not shit leh.
~I'm jz a flower. mmmm. kd kd.xD
~Going to meet KFC agn. well. I dint bring enuf money leh.
~Lucky gt Mr.Money. lend me RM50.Thx ya.!!! =)
~I gt sumthg from Bossini.

No comments: