Wednesday, December 24, 2008

X'mas

well. Tis year X'mas quite special 4 me.
As I didn't hang out. LOL.
Why all ppl will get shock when I tol them I didn't go for X'mas eve.=.=
The reason I din go is I really feel uncomfortable.
No mood to enjoy oso.
Cant eat, cant paly.
Meaningless for me to go.
As mummy wan me make a choice between Xmas eve or new year.
Aikx. BABY. I'M SO SORRY. sobx.



The day B4 X'mas eve.
aikx. I duno wan to gv HIM wat as a present.
As I wat oso duno.
I din even hav the sense of art.
But jz try my best la.xD

Yeah..finally I gt the idea.

Although it is simple bt hope he will lik it.
hmmm. i nid to lie him.
LOL. nyaris bongkar if he keep asking.

paisey ya. As i duno hw to lie ppl.xD
I jz wan to gv u a SURPRISE.^^



I really din hav the sense of art.xD


guess. wats tat inside.? =D

hmm. well. nw jz left 2 hours and 50minutes to X'mas.
Marry X'mas.
May our dreams cum true. x)

8 comments:

ah pui said...

hmm.......ben dan like yr present very much! sha gua! love u! muackz!

n@omi said...

hmm. gud gud gud. xD

NATALIE LIM 15 said...

sweet...

【 L i木丽 】 said...

(vomit)beh tong nia.......
a be ! i din have xmas present geh? sob.
waaa.dat present very gud d..yr art very gud leh...LOL.
mr baba sure gam dong till cry.

ah pui said...

yaya!i 1 gam dong till cry liao..........(^@^)

n@omi said...

realy boh.? a bee. dun perli huh. if compare wif u..my art......

xuxu said...

hmm..
i wan sandwich also..
can??
^^

n@omi said...

huh.? wat.? wat sandwich u mean huh.? i duno leh. =.=