Sunday, December 7, 2008

喜怒哀乐

Hey guys. thx for all the wishes & present.
Really touched.T.T

The day before my Birthday.(哀+怒+喜)
Just feel tat myself is goin to die d.
Opps..wth. suddenly receive a msg from kpchuah.
say wana cum n fetch me n attend the jnr final meeting.
well..tat time I'm extremely tired.
I wan my bed.>,<
OK. Fine. jz folo him as he adi cum.
Whn arrive, V straight away go in the meeting room.
aikx. I nt yet having dinner + I'm super hungry man.!!
The feeling jz lik I'm gona DIE soon. LOL.

and the Mr.Tupai.
Totally din respect the feeling of SENIORs.
although i knw u r mentioning sum1.

Finally the meeting end d.
Phew..finaly out frm jail.
goin to hav my lunch + dinner + supper as well.
Thx Ms.MMM for the roti planta+roti boom+teh tarik ais.xD

tat kpchuah. realy keypo la.
a phone cal from lili..
spoil by him.arrghhh..realy peik ceik. FIRE.!!!

hmmm.12a.m(喜)
a phone call from HIM.
thx for the bufday song.
although gt a bit funny la.
bt touched.x)

The moment I reach hom.(乐)
Opps. Thx GOD.
finally I'm alive. lolx..
plug in the charger..
the inbox is FULL.
haa..
Thx baby for the guitar session.
my tears fall down out of my control.hmm.

49:28 phone cal.
thx for evythg. THX.
realy gam dong leh. =)

the moment whn i'm goin to dreamland wif my MR.Right.(乐)
Goshh..连环夺命call from all those juniors.
i'm gona crazy..
the tiredness gone, mr. spirit cum n find me.
wuwuwu.
anyway I'm shocked of tat..
wat's a surprise...
thx ya..so uhhh xim leh. x)

After send out the msg..DREAM.