Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cs Final Meeting

opps..I think I have done a big mistake.
I wonder why I so keypo. aikx.
Suddenly out of control, keep talking.>.<


Regret
~ That time out of control. I jz bla out my opinion for the camp.
I really din't enjoy much in tat camp. I was regret for wat I write in the report.
All already over.

Angry + Disappointed.
~ For those who are not responsible. I din't have any comment about tat.
Please don't point ur figers to any1. Please don't give all try nonsense reason for wat u have done. Everyone gt a pair of eyes. I jz keep quite at there cause I dunwan to break the friendship between us. However, I really felt very angry.
I felt tat i was cheating ppls. I hate tat.

Appreciate
~ For those who lend me a hand when I need helps. I appreciate. But i really dont hope tat i will get any post. Because I alraedy feel tired. I talk all tat not because of I want to get attention or wat. I jz hope tat the same thg wont happen nx time.

Sorry.
~ If i have done anythg wrong or do any complain about you, pls forgive me.

Specially thx for the members of Education Group
~ luckily u all siao siao, if nt i will sien till die. ahaha. Thx for ur co-operation.
Thx for everythg. Seriously, I felt strange in the 1st day of the preparation. Luckily u all vy friendly.ahah.

I thk it will b my last time to attent the activity. Sorry daddy. I really make u worried me. Touched beacuse of ur understanding. Sorry, beacuse i cant control the tears not flowing from my eyes.


No comments: