Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fast Food

Opps. Fast Food again. FAT.!!!!><
my English assignment tittle.
My Malay assignment tittle.
Everyday seach for the info.
Everyday see the pics until the saliva flow. ahahah.
Today, after class. We went to KFC again.
( The biggset KFC in Pg)
Go n find our beloved cheezy wedges..yummy..=P



my favourite Zinger.






wao. Cheezy Wedges..


sumthing funny happened in there
u cant feel it if u jz read thru here.
ahahaha.
the waiter there.
1 is a little shorty Indian Guy.
1 is a tall weird Chinese Man.
Elvira was waiting for her Fish Burger.
I was start enjoying my cheezywedges.
Suddenly, the Indian waiter cum n ask Elvira abt her order.
a couple minutes, He cum wif the burger and said.
" sorry for let u wait so long"
feel weird abt tat. but i thk he is a nice and gentle waiter,
aahha.

Toilet incident.
when i cum out from the toilet, the tall chinese guy was mopping the floor. He seem gt shocked and same for me too. I was embarass when he looked at me wif shocked. Then when i wana open the door, the short Indian guy, suddenly opened the door. Three of us was gt shocked.
I sreamed out when he pushed the door. The door hit the Chinese man.Opps. embarrassing. then i quickly cum out and bac to the seat.
Sorry for tat ..bcz i cant stop laughing.

When bac, the Indian guy rush to open the door for us.
" Thanks you.Bye.." " Bye pretty..".
opps really swt.=.='''

2 comments: