Thursday, October 9, 2008

School Day.

Opps. There have been a week already after school reopen.
But then I still in my holidays mood.
chamm liao la.>,<
I can't fully concentrated.What can I do.?
Finally Mr.Sombong(no comment about that, but people say so) say "HI" to me.
cheh. Tolong la. I not really need your "HI".
Just reply him with a cold smile.LOL.
i was embarassed by Mr. Jackie Wu.
calculator incident + the photos. oppps.>,<
Today is the macroeconomics class.
I thought I was early.
To my horror, the class already full.
No more place to sit. Just beside Mr. BJ gt a place.
then in front of that and the 1st row.( luckily still got place)
aikx. is ok. I go and sit at the 1st row wif bendan.
oh no. i wont sit at there anymore.
My neck..arrgh. somemore cant concentrate.>,<
I wonder why FK like to sit at there.
I feel that he such a weird people leh.LOL.

2 comments:

【 L i木丽 】 said...

be.sit v him lol. (1eye) kekex

n@omi said...

swt.xD no place d leh. haiyo.=P