Thursday, October 9, 2008

GurneY Trip.


after class, hanging at Gurney Plaza wif Elvira, Yvonne, Natalie & S.Ling.
V all are getting crazy. Our 1st destination was GSC.
ahahah. miss GSC so much. hmm.
the choices - Connected, Eagle Eyes
Actually i wan 2 watch Eagle Eyes mia. Cz i scared to watch tat Connected.
But is ok la.
I feel worth it. lolx
Wats a nice movie. FUNNY + KIN JIONG + TOUCHED.
laugh for it, scream for it, cry for it. aha.

after buying the ticket, v go to Siam Express to have our lunch.hehe.

taking at siam express. with Elvira.x)

yummy. my balacan fried rice + tomyam soup + ice lemon tea.
of course my favourite drink ICE LEMON TEA.


after finish having the lunch, is time to shopping.
ahahah.PADINI agn. LOL.


with Elvira again. paisey ya. sales girl.
v wan buy it eh, tapi boh ngam us leh.>,<


Afta tat, go for our show.
I quite enjoy at thr.
meet "Honey"- Han Ning, Onion, and chin Teik.
V watch the same movie.hahaha.
Afta finish the movie, wait infront of the counter.
I tot i will meet ben dan there.
But when he comes, i already go down.
Miss it, ahahah. tis cal FATE.? LOL.
Sumor i met ah Lock & Steam King.(cs frens)
Suddenly feel myself irrespondsible.>.<
i ask zhu go meeting but then myself hanging at GP.
Opps. really sorry. i apologize for my irresponsible.

b4 back, of course searching for some food.
as i vy tam hiak ma.LOL.
yeah.!!! Big Apple Donuts is our choice.
Thats great.!! Chocoalate..fuiyoo.undescribeable.ahahah.

paisey. i eat 1st.xD

what's a nice trip.?!
But seem many TARC students go there leh.ahah.=)

2 comments:

【 L i木丽 】 said...

haaaaaaaa !!!!!!
go gai gai frgt lili d la . xD

n@omi said...

lolx. whr gt whr gt.? BABY always on my mind eh. nx trip is wif u d ma. hehehe.