Saturday, November 1, 2008

Emo.

Dear Mr./ Mrs. Emo,

I apologise abt wat I had said to u.
I'm so sorry.
Can u pls stay away from me.??? >,<
I wonder why recently I will become like tat.
bcz of presentation cuming soon.?
bcz of test cuming soon.?
bcz of the assignment.?
bcz of the pressure.?
Pls dun ask me why.
As myself still finding an answer.!!!
Mr/ Mrs Emo cum and find me in the wrong time.
Ur presence make me down.
Tis few days u keep CALLING me.
make me feel frustrated..
I adi tol myself nt to answer ur CALL.
bt thn finally i still answer it.
make me feel down afta tat.!!!
How could u cum n influence me.?
I dunwan U. I dun lik U. Can say I HATE U.
Pls dun come to find me anymore...


From N@omi.




2 comments:

【 L i木丽 】 said...

noh.......be....who lai????
lu hate which one?????
im confused. =_________=

n@omi said...

mr/ mrs EMO la. xD