Thursday, November 13, 2008

Out of Control.

I'm fully disappointed on what I had done.

Today is my presentation.
I had already prepared since Tue.
I keep memorising.
I keep typing.
I keep writing.
Is tat the wrong method.?
aikx..
I tot I can present in a good situation.
At least don't nervous.
However, whn thr is my turn.
I start feel panic.
Oppps.
I cant control it.
All the thgs have gone from memory..
Wat should I do.?
Jz trying my best to present..aikx..
I thk nt I din prepare well.
is bcz of nervous..and the mood.
Hope tat I will hav the 2nd chance.

My little bro get 6A1B.
so sad whn heard abt tis.
I knw he was vy pressure.
and tat time was my test.
I apologize for tat, as I din even giv sumtimes to u,
to help u do revision.
I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. T.T

SPECIALLY THX TO :~
1. my baby. ( thx for support )
2. aunty Linda ( thx for the formal wear )
3. piggie ( thx for ur console, feel better afta ur cal )
4. mummy ( buy me a bar of chocolate. )

~ beside McD. Chocolate cure my sadness & moody. ahah. FAT.

feel tat myself getting emo & moody recently.
Before tat, I will be able to control it.
Ntg can influence me.
Bt now...
only a little thg can influence my whole day mood. >.<
Nw feel better d.

TOMMOROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY. =)

2 comments:

【 L i木丽 】 said...

ahahazx~
u're welcome baby.=)
u got yr piggy enuf la.

n@omi said...

wat la.? i put u at the 1st place mia leh. xD