Friday, November 28, 2008

Messy + Crazy

What's wrong wif me.?
I gona crazy now.
What's an unlucky Friday morning.
Once i step into the ferry..
Opps..i 4gt to bring it- my english group presentation outline.
I left it on the table.
How.? What should I do now.?
Suddenly, the feeling of panic come n disturb me.
My heart keep pounding.aikx.
immediately msg my dear little bro as he is at hom.
He helps me to type it n send to my mail box.
But..How can i get it.?
The laptop din wif me..
suddenly received sum1 msg.
yeah..is u. You are my "LUCKY STAR".
My bro send thru msn for him.
and ask him to save in pendrive n pass to me.
Ohh. Thx a lots. feel relax nw.
No more panic..
But then i realise tat how can i print it out.?
Go 2 JE..NOOO..it is too late.
i need it by 12pm. >,<
quickly phone " lucky star" for help.
To my surprise, he already print it out.
phewwww..FINALLY.
thx a lots ya. Mr. Jackie. =)
If not, i think I really will crazy. aha.

ahahah. no more travel by plane nx time.
Opps. so cheap.
cheap until the plane fly anytime n anywhere..

The plan spoiled.
The dream to meet each other broke. aikx.
a bit disappointed.
hmmm..well.
is ok. V still can meet on the cuming SAT. =)

No comments: